What face lotion/cream do you LOVE!

I am 30 years old and I feel that my skin is changing. I want a good quality face moisturizer, but I don't want to spend a ton of money on trying different ones. Which ones do you love and can't live without?

KyMom24

Asked by KyMom24 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use the bath and bodyworks body butter. The had a big jar of the stuff that was really thick and gross but now they have a small jar for $5 that feels great and will last me about a month, if I just use it on my face
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Oil of Olay Regenerist and Daily Serum
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 1:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I use Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer. They are available for Normal/Dry & Combination/Oily.
    I tend to have sensitive skin so I couldn't simply switch from one product to another without knowing whether or not I'd get irritated. I've been using this product for about 2 years already and my skin has improved in smoothness.
    Our hair & skin change with time & even seasons, so you may have to re-evaluate your skin care products/routine every 3-6 months. Regardless of what you decide, see if you can find samples to try first, it will be better than spending the money & not getting what you want from the product.
    I'm an MK Consultant, if you're interested in samples, feel free to message me.
    I hope you find what you need! ;-)
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 1:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter. My skin is very sensitive too and it's worked very well for me for a long time.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Alba Botanica makes the best moisturizer I've ever used!  http://www.vitacost.com/Alba-Botanica-Hawaiian-Aloe-and-Green-Tea-Oil-Free-Moisturizer

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• St, Ives Collegen & Elastin. Cheap and good... :)
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Dove has a really good one, but I don't know what they call it. I just remember Dove makes it. It is really light and doesn't make your face feel oily or anything.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sei Bella - no parabens - makes my skin look beautiful and very reasonable :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I use my mothers secret for a soft glow. Ponds dry skin cream with Palmers cocoa butter mixed in the jar. Need to use twice a day and work into the skin to see results. The cocoa butter has helped my rinkles and my neck so much, I wouldnt trade it in for anything else.
    ahyone67401

Answer by ahyone67401 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I recently started using Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV lotion. I love it. It is light and has a spf 15. I am also 31 and can not use oil of Olay because it burns :( I love Clinque face lotion, but it is too expensive for me. Good Luck in your search. Most companies will have a website where you can ask for a free smpla or coupons
    ninab8748

Answer by ninab8748 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011