AHHHHH FRUIT FLIES!

Okay there are all over my kitchen no matter how much I clean or wash he dishes, they even hang out on the clean dishes!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK how do I get rid of them????

Mommi2four2011

Asked by Mommi2four2011 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I usually get them at the end of summer. I have a twofold attack:

1) Get a 6 pack of Corona. (Bottles) I'm not kidding. Drink one, and leave just a cm of beer in the bottom. put a few drops of dish detergent in there. Then take a piece of computer paper and roll it up like a funnel. Stick it in the bottle, with about 1 and half inches in the bottle. Tape it there. Set it out where you see them the most. Wait a few days and drink the rest of the beer, saving the bottles.

2) If you insist on not drinking beer, get some red wine. Pour a little in a small juice glass. add dish detergent, cover with saran wrap (tightly!) then poke holes with a needle in the saran wrap. Drink the rest of the wine. You won't care about the FF anymore. :)

3) If alcohol isn't your thing, use red wine vinegar.

4) try apple cider vinegar also/ in conjunction.

Saya

Answer by Saya at 12:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• hang up a fly strip. if it bugs you when company is over, take it down and hang another one when their gone.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011