Does anyone have 2 kids and thought that was it?

like you thought you weren't going to have anymore and then you have a 3rd baby? how did you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL, that's why I made hub get fixed when youngest was 6 months old. NO WAY IN HELL, did I want to chance another pregnancy lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have 16 & 19 year old girls and now we are adopting my 19 month old distant cousin and his sibling when he or she is born in November. I am in shock!!! LOL...I thought we were heading towards an empty nest and now we are starting over. I am thrilled and dumbfounded at the same time.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yep.

Our oldest two are 4 and 6. We weren't sure if we were done or not,, but then I got pregnant with DD2. She was born two weeks ago, and to be honest, she's the blessing we never knew we wanted. :) Our family feels complete.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2011