Lasagna!!!!! help

do you boil ur lasagna (the pasta) my friend dont n it comes out good but im scared it wont cook in the oven...

Mami9674

Asked by Mami9674 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I use oven ready pasta noodles that you don't have to boil and they work great! It takes a lot of the work out of making lasagna
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• you don't have to boil them, but bake it 15-20 minutes longer, lower the temp 25 degrees & add 1/4 cup of water to the sauce & cover with tin foil.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If you use oven ready noodles then you don;t need to boil them..i think they are par- cooked or something.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You have to buy the oven ready noodles. If you use the standard noodles it will not come out right. The recipe is right on the box of the noodles and it works great (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• you don't HAVE to by the oven ready noodles. I make lasagna with regular lasagna noodles just like my grandma did. They are not "oven ready" & i never boil them. Comes out perfect every time. I don't like the size or shape of the oven ready noodles. i prefer to use the regular kind.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I boil unless we use the oven ready kind.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• use the oven ready pasta noodles that you don't have to boil and they work great! It takes a lot of the work out of making lasagna
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• wow i did not even know you could that!!That makes making lasagna so much easier!!
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011