What does everyone think about the casey anthony case?

I watch the trial everyday and I just want to choke her!!!!

april666

Asked by april666 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't watched the trial, but I've read the articles. I think there is enough evidence to prove she did it and I hope the jury agrees.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i watched a section of the news where they said she lied to her mom in order to hide her daughter's body. If i was the grandmother of the baby and mother of the dumb parent, I would probably be so upset and have to be restrained. I would have probably lunged after her. That baby was innocent and never deserved an ignorant mother as the one she had.
    joanna81

Answer by joanna81 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I never heard anything about it til the trial started. And honestly couldn't care less... IF the jury feels she is guilty, they will convict... I don't know enough about it to really have any thoughts.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i want to kill that bitch myself. just watching the trial pisses me off, why don't they just give her what she deserves!? i mean it's been three years, of course she isn't going to fess up that she did it but everyone knows she did so why not just be done with her?!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 1:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think somebody should kill her the same way she killed her baby girl!!!!! Life in prison is too good for her! Why should taxpayers foot the bill!!! Even sentenced to death can take years!! Again the taxpayers foot the bill till she dies!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Choke her????????? That's being a little too nice don't you think?!?! She needs to be torchered!!!
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i wish i was in jail with her. i would stomp her face in for sure!!!!!!!! maybe worse if i had nothing to lose!!!!!!
    april666

Comment by april666 (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have to watch everyday as much as I despise her. She is a disgusting human being for what she did and how she acts is unreal. When she cracks a smile or even laughs in court, always adjusting her hair & clothes I think to myself what the F is so funny???????? like really?? is there anything funny in a situation like this??? that lying baby killer, she does deserve the needle. That poor little girl Caylee and her family, how heart wrenching Casey Anthony ruined so many lives over this forever, and took a very special life away. She has NO conscience and will pay. I hope!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• she killed that little girl. She needs somebody just to treet her the way she id that little thing.
    Ihearthorses

Answer by Ihearthorses at 7:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011