• In the Spotlight:

Can you help me?

I have been searching for my older brother that I haven't see in 16 years. I have an address now, thanks to a mom on here, and I need some help writing a letter to him. I don't want to just go "hey are you my brother?" That is a little bold. Any suggestions?

Proudbirthmom06

Asked by Proudbirthmom06 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• i would write a letter like "on jan 1,8899 my brother walked out of my life and i'm desperately trying to find him. you see, i love my brother very much and since he has been gone, there has been a huge hole in my heart and in my life. not a day goes by that i don't think of him. i really wish he would call me just to say i'm alive and i love you too. here's my number." and sign your name. if its him, and he wants to reconnect, he'll call. good luck.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• just bumping
    Proudbirthmom06

Answer by Proudbirthmom06 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I would just say is this so and so? Are your parents .....? Where you born....? Did this happen to you (use the scenerio the made it so you couldn't see him)? And then just make a plea say you are searching for your long lost brother and one of your clues leads you to him. Most people would write back with the answers.

But there is also the option of taking vacation time and just showing up on his door step that way he doesn't have the option of ignoring you (not that normal people would). And you'll know for sure no waiting for a letter in the mail or anything.

Good Luck!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2008