Kids say the darnest things!!!!

I was in changing my son and helping him go to the potty and when he got done he started shaking his butt and saying "shake shake shake; shake your booty" and "shake shake shake; shake your money maker!!!!!"

I about fell over laughing so hard!!!!!! He is 4 years old Just thought I'd share

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 3-year-old came running in my bedroom one morning and said that her sister said the "A" word! I asked what her sister had said and she replied, "Shut up!"
    soccermomtaxi

Answer by soccermomtaxi at 5:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My daughter just turned 4 a week ago and she always says the craziest stuff. I remember she was playing outside and I was sitting there watching her while reading a book. She comes up to me out of the blue, with all this attitude and says "your driving me crazy" and then she walks away. Or when she farts she'll say "I just farted, did you hear it".
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Haha, adorable!! My niece just turned 5 last month and she's always coming out with stuff. Just this past sunday, at my son's birthday party, she was playing and showing me something and I went to walk away and she says as she puts her arm out "Um, aunt stephanie, come back here, I have a job for you". I had to relocate her dolls lol
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm teaching my 1 year old to talk. I said plumb, she said pum. I said tomato, said ateo. I said banana she said nana. I said watermelon and she screamed YUM!!!
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 4:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011