Uggghhhh

how come i have to pull teeth just to get the trash taken out? i swear sometimes i think my husband is a second child and im a single mother lol luckily i have pregnancy hormones that i can use as an excuse right now lol

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm lucky to have 3 sons that can do everything the husband refuses to, including trash and the lawn. My husband won't even change a lightbulb. That's part of my "housework" he says.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Aww.... I know the feeling, I take out the trash every time, But a friend of mine made a suggestion to me that I might try sometime. We live in a condo complex where the dumpsters are shared. She suggested I put something embarrassing to him in the trash ( I have no shame) and leave the trash on our deck and go on strike from taking it out in hopes that if he doesnt take it out an animal will rip into it and display his embarrassing item.... a lot of work for that to happen but it might be worth it, or at least good for a laugh!
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 1:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I just LOVE it when they stuff as much in the bag as they can.and you pull it out of the can.And it bust open all ove the floor.you are not alone.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I am very lucky..,my DH does a lot around here. I would go crazy if he didn't
    KyMom24

Answer by KyMom24 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011