ok.. so.. again

alright.. so last night my SO came home around 1am anf he got off at like 9pm fromwork.. thats not the point.. trust me.. so i was on his myspace and their was a blog.. so i try to read it.. and i couldnt cuz i was private, and i was like wtf? so i hacked into to and he was just basically saying that, he wishes i was most intimate like more sex.. thing is i have a low sex drive how do you raise it up?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say maybe dress up so you feel really good about yourself, or how about some porn, doesn't have to be anything hardcore maybe just some softcore movies the kind that actually have a story line with them google porn for women and you can find stuff that way. But now my question is how did you hack into his myspace? OT I know
    Anonymous

• umm i have a ? why did he he get home at 1 when he got off at 9?
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Definetly wondering what he was doing from after work until 1am.... but that aside, you shouldn't hack into your husband's myspace. As much as I know you really want to know everything going on in his brain sometimes he needs to be able to vent without thinking wether it will hurt you emotionally or not, which is why everyone needs a little time away with friends.
    You two both need to sit down and talk about how you feel and what you want from each other. Bring it up by mentioning that you know you haven't been into it as much as he'd probably like and you feel awful about it and want to find some way to make that better. See what happens...
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 7:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• There is this herb that the sell on Ebay or you can probally find it in other places. It's called Ashwagandha Root Powder Indian Ginseng Herb. We buy it because it's also good for your mood and energy and your drive!

Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260316563410&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

I do not sell this but I do buy it. Herbs are good but you need to read how to take it and how much to take it. You can look information online about it.
    Anonymous

• Ummm - I think the first thing that needs to happen is he needs to stop coming home at 1.... it's hard to be a mommy and get all worked up for sex at 1 in the morning! Work on yourself... doing things that make you feel good about you... then you bite the bullet and force yourself to have some sex.... the more you do it, the more you want it. If that doesn't work, then he needs to work on his skills!
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 7:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i would def. have a talk with him.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• so i've tried the porn and stuff.. and yea that dont work. and he came home at 1 bcuz i dont know. ii dont really care to ask him. bcuz i'm pretty sure i'm gonna an excuse! :P its just like its good when we have it. but i could go with like once a month. and i dont think that s good!?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• ya what happened after work? and i want to know how you got into his myspace. ive been trying to do that to my b/f for months...he was addicted to porn and his exs are skanks...for all i know he could still be sending "sexy" messages to them...i already caught him having cyber sex with other women. once you find out what happened after work message me im curios. and tell me how you hacked :-D
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• there are some sex tips groups on line, and maybe a group for low sex drive. What helps my dh and I is open communication (which can be very scary in the area of sexuality) Anyway, open communication. mainly what works for us is that we don't expect to have sex or orgasms, we just commit to physical closeness such as massage, and if we have sex or start to have sex but dont or if we dont have sex, it all doesnt matter as much as massaging and caressing away stress. As we do this our sex life comes back and so does sexual confidence. Everyone has different issues and problems and loving touch and conversation seems to be the best thing for most people.
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 2:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2008