Stink bugs...

Okay, I live in Maryland in a townhouse.
It's not that my house is infested with them, but I am constantly seeing 1 or 2 here and there. So, I'll get a cup and trap them in there, release outside.

My question is, how the f**k are they getting into my house!!!!! Is it ventilation or they're building a nest? I went to lowes and the guy just told me the best way to get rid of them is with the vacuum...like...I'm a clean person and cannot stand to have these things in my house *shivers*

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Fact of life, bugs want in. At least stink bugs aren't like roaches. Jjust keep trapping or vaccuming them.

They can get in a million differebt ways. Really almost impossible to stop e,.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• They crawl through gaps around window screens, gaps in weatherstripping around doors, they hang out on your door and fly in when you open it...don't sweat it. If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you're just going to have to deal with them. They'll probably be worse in the fall when the weather starts cooling off.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011