14&pregnat.

Hi, my name is Britteny. I am 14 and in August I will be a Freshman in high-school. I am scared to death. I have no idea if I am pregnat or not... the first time I had sex was when I was 12 I didn't have sex again until April 9, 2011. I havent been to a Gynecologist my mom won't schedule me an appointment. I have no way to a pregnacy test Im a week and a day late never ahve i been this late me and boyfriend had unprotected sex for the first time 1 week ago. He claims he didn't do anything but I don't know we have been dating for almost 7seven months now, and we're scared to death... I need help, I really do...

Please....

brittlayne101

Asked by brittlayne101 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, tell your mom you might be pregnant and she might change her mind about bringing you to the Dr.. PS.. if you turn out pregnant or not.. YOU need to use Birth Control and make sure you aren't having unprotected whether he tells you he didn't do anything or not - it doesn't matter..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• All you need to do is get one of those in home pregnancy test, and go from there. If you are pregnant you need to tell your parents so they can guide you. Stress can make you delay your period, and you are certainly under this.....

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Go to the health dept.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• please get a test at the drs right away!
    good luck to you!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• And hun, if you are not please take pre cautions so this scare won't happen again........

Answer by older at 1:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• At this point, you will either have to find an adult your trust who you can talk with and help you get a pregnancy test or come clean to your mom. I highly suggest just telling your mom the truth.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• go to your school nurse and talk to them about it. they should be able to tell you where you can go for a free pregnancy test or even help you talk to your parents about it. If your a week late and had sex a week ago unprotected for the firt time...it;s a small chance your pregnant,but it's still possible.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• oh yeah it;s summer..sorry...go to the health department
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You should talk to your counselor at school. Your school may have access to free pregnancy tests, or the counselor can provide you with information and possibly transportation to free health clinics.-OR- You can get a wal-mart brand pregnancy test for about 4 dollars, so you should team up with your boyfriend and try to come up with a few bucks to get it.Hopefully for your sake you are not pregnant, and if not I would talk to your parents about birth control. If you are, make sure you are informed on all of your options.
    nacoledawn

Answer by nacoledawn at 1:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Let's hope you're not pregnant. If you are, let's hope you're only pregnant and haven't also contracted a sexually transmitted disease.

You need to tell your mother that you need a pregnancy test.

Please stop having unprotected sex.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011