What would you think... adult content

If your husband told you he did anal with his ex wife but doesn't want to try it with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I would say he didn't like it much, why else would he not try it with you....?

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would think good I don't like it anyways.

Answer by louise2 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I cant imagine a man not wanting to do that lol from what I hear and from my husband personally but why dont you just ask him?
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Probably that he didn't like it. Unless he said that he liked it with his ex and doesn't want to try it with you then I wouldn't be worried.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Just because I'm over sensitive me(lol) , my initial reaction would be " WHY?!?! IS MY BUTT TOO BIG OR SOMETHING?DO YOU THINK I STINK? I MEAN,WHAT IS IT? WHY DON'T YOU WANT MY BOOTY??" LMBO!
    I would then think about it for a few minutes and then I would think..." Well shoot..thats alright with me cuz that anal stuff is n-a-s-t-y!!! No offense taken,babe...long as we got other spice in the bedroom..were good to go!"
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would think "YAY!!!!" because I HATE anal! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• To me it means he must have felt closer sexually to her to want to go that far with her. I asked him and he said he didn't want to do that with me. It really bugs me that he would want it from her but not me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He probably didn't like it
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would think that he probally tried it but it didn't do much for him.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Maybe he doesn't like anal sex but just doesn't want to say it, me personally I don't like it so I wouldn't care if my hubby doesn't do it with me & with his ex he did.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011