Do you fly with Virgin America?

If so please post your Pros and Cons!
I like how the inside of the plane looks, its really nice and comfortable and the little tv screens lol. Im not going to fly first class, i want too but i cant afford 3 first class tickets. Anyways, it seems like they have better costumer service, they actually have food to eat!! Unlike other airlines. I might go ahead and just book with them, im aware they charge bag fees...

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 1:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Travel

• Well I have flow Virgin America several times. I really liked it before they started charging for bags.they charge for food. But they flight attends are nice and the planes are comfortable. Plus the fares are cheap.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 1:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yea they charge for bags if your traveling Main cabin but i paid today for Main Cabin Select, which is near close to first class but cheaper. Yea you need to pay for food but my flight is 2 hours only.
    aeroslove

Comment by aeroslove (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• travel

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2011