Post pregnancy swelling!!!!

I had my daughter on Friday and a couple weeks before that I started to swell in my legs and feet very bad. Now that I've had her I'm still swelling just as bad if not worse and now I have a rash all over both of my legs! Anyone else go through this? I'm still waiting for my doctor to call bit I'm so miserable I can't even enjoy my newborn :(

aheuszel

Asked by aheuszel at 1:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had it a few weeks before and it got SUPER bad after mine was born..it took about 3wks for it to go away..but afterward i had lost 40lbs! It was unreal and believe me when it started going i thought i would never stop pee'n! Good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I didnt have any swelling until after she was born. It was only in my left foot and ankle. The only thing that worked was staying off my feet for like 2 weeks which is really hard to do with a new born. I didnt get rashes so I'm not sure what to do about that. Are you taking any medicines? Maybe your having a reaction to something.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011