To all those make-up wearers out there - do you use a brow pencil and what do you recommend

I have never used one but people keep telling me it makes a world of difference in your finished look

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 1:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use Maybelline Brow and Eye Liner. It's really cheap and works well.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Never have used one and I don't think I ever will if my eyebrows turn white, I will dye them but never a pencil.

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't think the issue is always because your eyebrows are light because mine are dark, just not full. I always thought it was strange and I would hate to have a smudged eyebrow lol but I am very interested with all the make up tutorials i have watched on youtube
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Mine never smudges. I use one because I color my hair, but I'm afraid to color my eyebrows.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• please lord don't use a pencil. you need a powder. It looks waaaay better. Clinique has nice ones, and you can get matched in your shade
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 2:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Nope. They are a waste of time & money.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I use a angle brush and a matte eyeshadow that matches my hair color. It grabs on to your hair and defines your brows with out leaving the drawn on look. I have brown hair and blonde eyebrows so its really annoying but the eye shadow trick is wonderful.
    sweetpea_mama

Answer by sweetpea_mama at 9:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• a friend of mine that is a makeup artist says to use a blonde pencil and just to fill in the lack of extra hairs no matter your hair color and it works. I don't do it often I think I have enough hair
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I just use the cover girl stuff
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• oh gosh yes, i just got one
    got my first one at macy's for $15 and the second one at the 99 cent store, it works just as well
    they make a world of a difference
    if you brush your brows too, it makes them grow
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2011