Not really a question but i need support! IUD RELATED

The week before last i went to a frinds house and got drunk. I know it was stupid of me esp since i have 2 kids already but i thought id be safe since its my friend and her husband... Well i dont remember the night at all but aparently i had sex with her husband. I am on the mirena so i didnt think to get the morning after pill. Well now im craving water and other healthy stuff which i only do when i am pregnant. Im waiting for another week to test but im freaking out cause i just remembered i never went back to check my iud and make sure it was inserted properly... Im freakin out. Im a single mother of 2 living in a 1 bedroom apartment... Like i said im freaking out!

mommy06and09

Asked by mommy06and09 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have had a lot to drink before in my life but I have never NOT known what I was actually doing. Maybe they drugged you.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• How long have you had your mirena? I used mine for 5 years and it was great, didn't get pregnant. It is very uncommon to get pregnant on mirena. If your IUD was inserted incorrectly, you would prob. have stomache pain or it would come out. Do your check your strings? I would take a test and also make an appointment for the gyno. Even if you are not preggy you could've gotten an STD from the unprotected sex, better to be safe than sorry.
    nacoledawn

Answer by nacoledawn at 2:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i am deff making an appointment. i dont mean i didnt know what i was doing at the time i just dont remember it... i drank half a thing of vodka in like half an hour... im surprised i didnt get alcohol poisening. and no i dont check strings. im kind of a prude at times and cant imagine sticking my fingers inside of me lol... i know its a weird thing to worry about but i do so even if i checked now i have no idea what to feel for...
    mommy06and09

Comment by mommy06and09 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• is your friend OK with the fact that you slept with her husband?

Gosh...i like to drink when my child isn't around...and i have gotten VERY drunk at times....yet, i've always had a good enough head on my shoulders to not sleep with people. I agree.....you may have been drugged if you really can't remember it.

If you fear pregnancy, you can have pregnancy symptoms just by thinking you're pregnant. Your mind can convince you you're pregnant when you're not.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i bought the alcohol and it never left my site... i dont know how they would have drugged it... and my friend watched. weird huh? they have an open relationship... uuummm yea... anyways im hoping its al psychosematic. so far im watching my face. it gets chunkier when i am pregnant. although so far i have not been able to tell... my sister told it does lol.
    mommy06and09

Comment by mommy06and09 (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• oh and ive had mirena for a year
    mommy06and09

Comment by mommy06and09 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• how do you know you had sex with him and that your friend watched if u cant remeber nything? little weird if you ask me
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Woke up naked and sore and they told the rest... at the very least i had sex
    mommy06and09

Comment by mommy06and09 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011