spice it up in the bedroom?

or anywhere? lol I'm pretty much up for anything, but our sex life is getting so boring! He doesn't even want to kiss during foreplay. We have a 4 month old baby so we can't really do sex in public. What should I do to get him to be more into it? Like I said, I'm up for anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• http://www.sexinfo101.com/

OMG go here lol its so funny lol but shows a lot of stuff hope it helps

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Get a sexy lingerie outfit or just a sexy bedroom costume. Anytime we hit a lull in the bedroom, I just go out and buy a new set of lingerie!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• what you should do is go to adult store together. it bonds yall closer. sexyier. let him pick out somethings and you to.
    You can also get a sex postion book...there are a few normal ones the one i like is postion for every day.
    strip poll. it also works you out...byebye baby fat
    striptease videos.
    there is ton of things if you really want to find out some things i use to work at a adult toy store. ppl stop going to that one when they fount out i was fired. i miss it. you can always pm me. i am good with advice and new things very open
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008