What would you do

what would you do if your child was in iraq and his wife was cheatin on him and he came home would you tell him or would you let him find out on his own

lovinmyfamil405

Asked by lovinmyfamil405 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• My child? Tell him.. I normally wouldn't get into something like this.. but I'm not gonna let some little slut do that shit
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• get proof and see what happens
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• As tempting as it may be to stick up for your child, grown or not, you have to let him have a decent homecoming. Allow them the time to deal with things in their marriage on their own & in their own way. It could backfire on you if you get in the middle. *Hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i have all of the proof i need i have pics and people and to top it off he is suppose to be a man of the church he was a youth pastor
    lovinmyfamil405

Comment by lovinmyfamil405 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would talk to her and tell her she should come clean, if she won't, then I would say something because it's my son's life involved.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• tell him hes giving her everything she has an thats how she repays him rat that sneaky whore out
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If I were to say something I think I would simply state that I had heard some rumors from reliable sources and that I wanted to tell him so that he doesn't hear the same things or so that he can do what he wishes with that information. From there, you have to let him decide what he wants to do. Maybe he prefers to confront it head on, and maybe he prefers to live in denial and either one would be his own personal choice. I think you just state you have reason to believe she may have been unfaithful and leave it at that.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would confront her and tell her either she comes clean, or I will tell him, but I would rather it come from her.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• since you probably have no way of knowing what was truly going on, I'd stay out of it.

For all you know that could be the arrangement they have. Wouldn't be the first time.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011