Who has been following Casey Anthony's case?

What do you think of it? Are you watching the trails? I'm not really watching it because it is hard and depressing to watch it. I hope justice will be served for that little girl. The prosecution could rest their case as early as today so it's almost over.

I believe that the evidence against her is so overwhelming; however, it's still circumstancial evidence because there's no direct evidence that links her to the body like DNA or fingerprint BUT the fact that she didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days, strange behavior, and Internet searches plus the car is enough to find her guilty!

breezymommie

Asked by breezymommie at 3:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have been reading about it.. I think she is a waste of skin and bones. She's guilty.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have been following, listening to it while I am at this site, we will all find out soon enough that this jury will find her guilty the question is will she be handed a death sentence....

Answer by older at 3:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i watch it daily. i feel she's guilty, but i'm worried she won't get the death penalty which is exactly what she deserves. there is no evidence that proves casey killed her, just a lot of questionable stuff that suggests she had something to do with it. we all know she did it, but it's not about what we know it's about what we can prove. i think casey deserves the electric chair.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I've been watching it on hln, there's no doubt that Casey had something to do with it in my eyes.. But there's no evidence. I think the jury is going to take a very long time to deliberate.. I'm hoping they don't end up undecided.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I wish! i dont have cable, but I think shes guilty. Its all circumstantial but it all adds up you know. The shoe fits.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 4:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011