tmi i shave down there....

and its been itching really bad this time what can i put on it so it won't itche as bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• I second Bikini Zone!!! Also have you ever tried a ladies electric shaver made specifically for down there? I don't itch when I use that instead of a reg razor.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Bikini Zone
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• if you dont shave it often, that yeah it will get itchy... not much you can do about it... try some cold water. wrap a cool pad in a thin towel and hold it on there. it will stop after a day or two ;) shave more often and it wont itch anymore.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i totaly agree with robertson, shave often. like very other day, it will itch less. i use a cheap-o dispoable razor, single blade (10 for a buck, yellow) and SOAP. nothing fancy, no shaving creams. SOAP. and i do it every other day. after a week, toss that razor, get a new one. the newer the razo the better. you need a really sharp blade for course hair.
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 10:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008