I've made a horrible mistake because I"m a weak woman

The other night I was watching a movie with my step-son (19 yrs. old). We were keeping warm under a blanket and at some point I fell asleep. I woke when I felt his hand travel up my thigh and between my legs. I pretended to be asleep while I let him touch me; it was quite arousing; however, now I feel incredibly guilty. Both of us have not spoken of the matter, and I don't know if he knows that I was actually awake. How should I handle this situation? Obviously I've displayed poor judgement and have probable even encouraged his aggressive beavior as I've been flirting with him for the past few weeks. Please be kind, but any and all adivce is appreciated.

Sandy045

Asked by Sandy045 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• pretend it never happened and put some distance between you and your step-son
    Anonymous

• just tell him you woke up and was scared of the reaction... also would tell dh cuz if he finds out hell might break loss.
    oh btw you might get bashed...
    i like that kind of porn but in real life some how its not right also like you said feel guilty.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• troll?
    Anonymous

• yeppp in deed no nothing
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have to admit, I'm thinking this is a phony. You don't post as anonymous, but your profile is absolutely blank? Yeah, I'd say this is made up.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Wow I'm surprised you didn't anon this... Um.... you need to distance yourself from him. If you're as weak as you think you are then you'll probably end up having sex with him.... Or tell his dad what he did and get him in trouble so he doesn't do it again...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Ok yeah I checked your profile too and I think it's fake as well... troll
    MarlyeGirl

• its still hott
    Anonymous

• whats up with the name calling? Troll! Kind of harsh. Sure she used poor judgement, but I'm sure there are no saints on this sight! Besides, she was probably trying to get a rise, and indeed she did.
    Anonymous

• I would keep my distance from him and if he ever did that again I would have to talk to someone, probaley smack the crap out of him. However if are aroused like you said maybe you should seek out some professional help. (No pun-intended) This a diaster waiting to happen.
    Melanie_Ann

Answer by Melanie_Ann at 11:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008