How to conceive a girl? adult content

I was reading on a site the other day and it said that the best position to conceive a girl in is "doggie--style". Has anyone followed this advice and been successful or is it a bunch of BS?

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 3:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, that is BS, although there are ways you can tip the odds in your favor. Look up the Shettles Method.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• credits
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It more depends on what time you conceive. X (girl) chromosome sperm last longer but swim slower while y chromosome (boy) swim faster but doesnt live as long. So in order to conceive a girl you need to try to conceive at the beginning of your fertile week.
    abrooks2009

Answer by abrooks2009 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yep I don't really believe that, none of my girls were conceived in that fashion. I think it has more to do with timing as the Mom above mentions. We have managed 4 girls.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• WELL I THINK THAT ONLY ONE PERSON CAN DECIDE WHAT GENDER WE HAVE AND ITS GOD! SORRY GALS BUT IM A LIL RELIGIOUS
    DaddysGirl523

Answer by DaddysGirl523 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Well, my dd was conceived doggy style, but i also have a retroverted uterus which means doggy style makes it easier to conceive in general. It just depends on what sperm reaches the egg first. Males swim faster and girls live longer so if it's right at ovulation you stand a slightly better chance of getting a gril.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• **girl. I would kill for an edit key under the answers section.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Me too or a spell check would be even better! ty for your input i like knowing that what i hear has some sense to it and that its not just something someone made up bcs their favorite position was doggie! Xo
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 4:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2011