Knowing when you have ovulated adult content

I have been charting for a year now but have noticed that my temp dips quite a bit followed by an increased temp the next day. Also, my CM goes from watery or eggwhite to sticky. Today, I have had dull achy crampiness in my abdomen so wondering if that is ovulation pain? I also took an OPK 2 days ago and it was positive.
All these signs must mean that I did, in fact, ovulate yesterday or today, right?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• ? But I use www.mymonthlycycles.com to predict AF and ovulation. :O)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Ovulation happens the day before the temperature rise. If your temp went up today, it means you ovulated yesterday. Though you can't be sure until you see a sustained shift of at least 3 days. But paired with the change in CM and the OPK results, I'd say chances are pretty high.

Keep trying until you know for sure. Better to try when you're not fertile than not try when you are. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Thanks for you response, DragonRiderMD. I have noticed that my CM is EW, along with a + OPK, and the next day, my temp does a dip before rising and staying up for at least a few days in a row. So, I am sure that I 'Oed' again this month and that BDing was timed almost perfectly! Looking back at the charts of previous months, I'd say this was probably the most positive month I have seen in aout 5 months. We'll see what happens!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Looks like I have ovulated, then! Tomorrow will tell the tale as that will be the 3rd day and if my temp stays up, then I wll know! This month looks promising but only time will really tell!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2011