Leaking

At almost 36 weeks pregnant my boobs are leaking a lot. They started leaking about a month ago but not to bad. Now I just feel like I poured water down into my bra and it wont stop lol. I'm not concerned and I can wear nursing pads, its pretty much normal to leak. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. This my second pregnancy and I didnt have this issue with my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ive read and been told a million time that leaking is totally normal and can usually start in your fifth month and increase as the pregnancy progresses, Your boobs are just getting ready to take care of your little baby but I am sure you know that already since this isn't your first rodeo. It really can't be any fun though leaking like that.
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Its not to bad. My husband thinks its funny :) I just try to find the humor in it because I'm already miserable about everything else and being uncomfortable. I've only got 5 weeks left so gotta laugh bout something
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• storkHang in there mama!! Just get out the pads!! Congrats and Good Luck!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm 34 weeks and I'm leaking a lot too. It mostly only happens when I don't have my bra on.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 6:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2011