That's what he gets for not listening!! hahaha

So we started giving baby food to our 5 mo last night, and so I mixed the food with rice and breastmilk. DH comes over and asked how much I was feeding her I said I mixed half jar with rice and breastmilk. Few minutes later he walked backed by where I was feeding her and says, "wow she's really liking it, give me a taste." It was sweet potatoes. I just looked am him like, sure dude if you really want to. So he took a spoon full and says hmm not too bad lol I said honey I told you I mixed it with breast milk! He says OH I didnt hear that part! Freaks out and gags himself til it comes up in the sink LMAO

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 4:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• HAHAHA! When I started producing colostrom at 5 months, neither my husband or I knew i was producing...and we were getting dirty and he sucked on my nipple and then gave me the weirdest look, and said he tasted something funny, and I squeezed my boob and a little bit came out and he gagged! Funny shit. The look on his face was priceless. Hes gotten use to it, he doesn't like...drink it, but it doesn't gross him out so much. Hes told me he'll try my breast milk just to see how it tastes.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 6:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• tell him to remember that the next time he asks you to swallow...just sayin'. i'd rather have the breast milk. why are they so afraid of it??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• why did he gag himself? thats gross?
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 4:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• The other day, I was dumping out the last ounce of formula from a bottle to wash it. My 9-year-old son said "Hey, can I taste that?" After a major double-take, I said "Sure, knock yourself out." He chugged and immediately spit into the sink. "Yack, gross!" Then, he took a SECOND SIP and actually swallowed it before dry-heaving a few times. "Nasty. It's the texture, it's sorta gritty, how can she eat that?" "Well son, you ate it for a year if your life and you turned out just fine!"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• ha ha!
    something like that happened with me once. I was getting my nieces bottle ready and tested it on my arm. DH just about passed out when I licked it off my arm with out thinking. So I put a squirt in my drink and drank it and went on about what a wonderful taste it added!

I thought he was going to pass out!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• wow, i just meant my little story to be a good afternoon laugh that's all. and he doesn't ask or expect me to swallow :)
    yesmaam

Comment by yesmaam (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterToo damn funny!!

Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• haha that's funny...
    when i can tell my husband isn't listening I just start saying crazy stuff to see how long it takes for him to pay attention haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Lol, I think it's a man thing not listening like they all do that at some point, that was funny though.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• LMAO gosh, my fiance doesn't listen most of the time...how can I come up with something similar so he'll start?!!??!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011