I am 16 weeks and 3 days and still havent felt the baby kick is it to soon to feel the baby kick?

babygurl111

Asked by babygurl111 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• give it another few weeks.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Is it your first? I think it may be a bit early.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm trying to remember... I don't think I felt my baby kick until around 22 wks. She was my first. I've heard you feel it sooner with a subsequent pregnancy.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• you probably wont feel your baby kick until week 23 or 24
    AshleighAnne

Answer by AshleighAnne at 4:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Everyone is different, but I felt movement like little flutters at 14-15 weeks. It's not to early. People will constantly tell you it is, but are they in your belly? no. So how would they know. I wouldnt worry just yet though. When I wanted to make her kick, I would drink a glass of cold water and lay down and she would start up. Movement rocks and lulls the baby to sleep, so try to be still and you may get lucky :)
    Mrs.Gallegos649

Answer by Mrs.Gallegos649 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'd say it's early, yes. Give it a few more weeks. If you haven't felt it by the time you're due for an ultra sound, might wanna ask the doc. =)

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Everyone is different. they say by 22 weeks you should be feeling baby move, so give it some time :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If it's your first you might not feel it till around 20 weeks.
    mrspnut82

Answer by mrspnut82 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i didnt start feeling mine move until around 22 23 weeks and i was like you with being concerned. I thought that i was supposed to be feeling her kick by then but eventually it happens. lol. And while it is amusing and cool to watch ( your belly jumping and rolling) it can be uncomfortable. Babies get to kicking underneath your ribs and you sometimes have to gently try to push them down. It is still awesome though! just wait and you will feel it!!
    rach.s92

Answer by rach.s92 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2011