Members of FREECYCLE?

I just joined freecyle in my area and Iam so confused about the whole thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I recently joined mine, but am relatively familiar with it.... what do you need to know?
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• For FreeCycle, the rules are that you have to post to give away something before you can get something from someone else. After that, it's basically whatever. You post for example: Offer: kids' toys in Oak Grove, KY, in the subject line, then in the body, you describe the item and when you would like to have them picked up by. People reply to your email and then you can give them your addy or phone #, or arrange to meet somewhere. You can also post for items you want. And when someone is picking up an item its: PPU: kids' toys in Oak Grove, KY (PPU means pending pick-up), then Taken: Kid's toys.....etc. They should have sent you a couple of emails about the rules. Anything else you wanna know?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have a cafemom group that I thought is a great way to re-purpose baby stuff :)

Babycycle and Community Resource Finder

http://www.cafemom.com/group/touchedbyhearts

Moms in the never ending baby/kids recycling cycle! When your baby/kids outgrows you give, what their babies outgrow you get
    giftofgiving

Answer by giftofgiving at 7:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

Babycycle and Community Resource Finder

giftofgiving

Answer by giftofgiving at 7:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2009