Breast feeding pillow? worth the 40 bucks?

Should this be an addition to a registry or is not worth the time?... or money

Asked by Wanabmommy at 4:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• I liked my Boppy. It reduced some of the strain on my back (keep in mind that you will be in that position for a lot of hours). The thing I liked best that I wouldn't have thought was necessary was my nursing stool. It took all of the pressure off of my back, just having my feet up 8 inches. Now I use it under my desk to be more comfortable.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I still use mine(baby is almost 7 mo old) but I bought a plain one at Hobby Lobby (it was only $20 and I used a 40% off coupon) and then I made my own cover for it.

Answer by elizabiza at 4:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We have a boppy & I only used it to help my Son sit upright. Other than that, it was not really used. I wouldn't buy it again.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I use it for everything but BF, but yes I'd spend the $40 again :)

Answer by yesmaam at 4:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If you really want it, add it to the registry. I got a Bobby when I was pregnant with my son and still used it with my daughter even though it was mostly flat by then. Even though I had to use another pillow underneath it for child number 2, it was still very useful (at least until my daughter could raise and hold her head up on her own).

Answer by Kalic0 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yes. I use mine for most feedings, it takes a lot of strain off of my body and makes me and DD 2 more comfortable.

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We loved our Bobby, definatley worth it. register for it!!

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have 2 boppys, one for upstairs and one for down. I used it for breastfeeding, tummy time, and supported sitting so it was definitely useful.

Answer by missanc at 4:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• winki meant Boppy

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• a boppy? yes. I never once used it for breast feeding it was still and uncomfortable. But I used it for supported sitting and playing A LOT!

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 4:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011