This is driving me NUTS!!!

I skipped my depo this month and I can;t stand not knowing when I willl ovulate...I got my period on the 27th was past due for the depo on the 8th so the ovulation date of the 7th-10th would not be accurate that and I just stopped spotting like 2 days ago! Do you think I will ovulate this month or will i have to get a normal period first? This is soo frusterating and the reason I never used BC before!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you should ovulate. can you call dr office and ask the nurse? Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• When I was trying to get pregnant the first time my doc recommended being off contraception for 3 months (since it can take this long for regular ovulation to occur) before trying to conceive. My husband and I used alternate methods during that period.
    Kalic0

Answer by Kalic0 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• depends on your body, some people have messed up cycles and side effects, some dont =o/
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 4:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You can ovulate w/out a period. So it's possible you will before you have a normal period. Using NFP would really help you learn how to know your body, and be able to pinpoint the exact day that you ovulate. You should look into that & stop using bc.
    Mrs.Gallegos649

Answer by Mrs.Gallegos649 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2011