How can I just get him to admit he's cheating?

I don't think he'll admit it until I actually catch him with his pants down. But my gut tells me he's cheating & I've found a few clues to support my theory. I found written in his notebook "corona nudist retreat" and the days of the event in his school notebook. He said his teacher mentioned going and he wanted to google it. His friend mentioned that he has been cheating but back tracked and tried to take it back when he realized the trouble it caused. He constantly clears his text and web history. The sad thing is that we've been living apart and only see each other on the weekends because his work schedule & my daughter's school schedule conflict with each other, so I need to take her to school across from my mother's house so I can walk her to school (I don't drive). It's clear that he's been unfaithful, but I can't get myself to leave & he won't admit it until I have solid evidence. How can I just get him to be truthful. I might even consider staying for the sake of our children. I just don't want to be lied to. I just want him to tell me the truth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• It is not going to be easy to catch a man cheating because he is going to try he's hardest to cover up everything he do.Evidence if you trying to catch him doing something you have to act fast because once he know you onto him he is going to make sure you come up with lose ends so he can make you look crazy.A man is not going to tell you he is cheating because if he got both world good then he want his cake and ice cream and eat it to.That's is how some men are these dayz.Go with your gut and go how u feel that's all i can tell u
    whatever308

Answer by whatever308 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• cell phone bill, get the number and call it
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• In my exp they never admit it You have to catch him.

Answer by gemgem at 4:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Dont stay for the kids!! You wont be happy & you deserve to be.If you two are already split maybe that is the way he wants it.Have you ever sat down and talked about getting back together.A therapist can help with what ever problems you are having.IF he wants to work on things he will make the effort to spend time with you & to seek help to repair the relationship.If not than say bye bye & work on raising your kids alone & being happy.Good luck No one deserves to be lied to or to be unhappy in your relationship.Life is too damn short!!
    robin2708

Answer by robin2708 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Catch him in the act... that's how you can get him to admit it. Add a family watch dog program to his pc. He want know it's there unless you tell him and it will take photos of the scene .... i cough my exs teen son stealing my cc to by porn this way and had enough proof to arrest him... worth every penny i pad for it and ez to use.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 4:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• do u have any other evidence? where does he work ,mabe he had to do research on it for a paper or something idk thats kinda weird though lol i dont see why he would have to research that.....was it porn or something mabe it was a name of a porn video ha google it girl lol and as for the call history......yes that is suspicious. ur gut is usually right.
    renah164

Answer by renah164 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• First of all...put tracking software on his computer...second...if it looks like a duck...and it walks like a duck...and it smells like a duck....then that means he's sticking his dick in some ugly fuck!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Tell him you want to leave, maybe that will jog him.......tell him to man up
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He is either going to tell your or not but from what you have written it does not seem like you really have anything.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would do some spying if your gut is telling you he is cheating and he is telling you he's not. Maybe barrow a your moms car or a friend can take you by his house on a night that he doesn't expect you to be there....just sit and watch for a while. Get phone records, maybe stop by his school unexpectedly one day when he's there and just see if you catch him with someone. Go buy a teddy bear camera, and pretend that it's your childs stuffed animal toy and put it somewhere where you can video him when your not there lol.
    Anonymous