Caylee??

So, the news has said that the skeletal remains of a small child was found less than 1/2 mile from Caylee's house. I really believe that they are probably going to determine it's that poor baby. If so, do you think, given everything that's happened, that the remains should be released to the family for burial? To the grandparents, with no strings attached,(but mom is kept away from memorial - I've seen that happen when the parent has been charged), to another member of the family (or, to paternal side of family for burial), the State should bury her, or her poor remains should be kept until the trial is over?

What do you all think? Personally, I have very mixed feelings on it, I just hope the mom doesn't get to bury her, and that this poor baby's soul can rest in peace.

sailorwifenmom

Asked by sailorwifenmom at 8:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't heard about this yet. On one hand I'm glad that this might be her because it would mean some closure for the people who cared about her. On the other, I'm sad that this sweet bay's life is over. The remains should be released to someone who really truly cares and will give her a proper burial. That woman who gave birth to her ( I refuse to call her a mother) should have absolutely no rights to the remains and in my personal opinion can go straight to hell!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i think the mom should rot in jail forever i think she should be released to her grandparents and buried
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• yes i think that she should go to the grandparents. She has already been through enough if they prove the child is her they should give HER the respect of being buried the RIGHT way surrounded by the ones who LOVE her. And her crazy a$$ mama if thats what you want to call her should NOT be able to attend.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i autully think she should be forced to attend the furnural..i mean she killed her dd. and make her see what she did to her poor baby. *ppl who were murdereds parents see there kids* make her hear how ppl misses that lo and all the storys videos and pics they have.
    sorry i am wicked on this subject.
    and then rot in jail;
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think that if that turns out to be Caylee's body, they should seek the death penalty. I could understand the difficulty of prosecuting for it without any remains, but if that is her, and the mom has really known this whole time, than she should be put to death! JMO though!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 8:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• But has anybody thought to look at the man who found her. The body could have been dumped there like some have suggested and if so why was he so far down in the field? I am not saying that Casy Anthony is innocent of anything especially not reporting her child missing, But if they so-called scoured that area why didn't they have divers to go into the water?
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i think the mom should be buried alive the rotten bitch
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The guy who found her was a utility worker who had gone in to do some work, and they hadn't searched that area, because, as the guy just now said on the tv - when she disappeared, FL was going through a drought, so there were lots of areas that were normally under water that wasn't, and when they started searching to the scale that they were looking for a body instead of tracking a kidnapper they had gotten some hurricanes and other storms through there and this area was under about 3 ft of water. The area has pretty much just now dried out.

I pray it's her, for one thing, it would put this poor child to rest, and for another, if it isn't, then it's some other poor baby, and so there are 2 babies that have been killed...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2008