Name for next baby?

If you have a name picked for a future baby what is it and if there is a reason other than its cute, why?

GirlWithANikon

Asked by GirlWithANikon at 4:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• We choose names for their meanings along with liking the name in general. We actually have a long list of names, but I'm pregnant now and the names that are in line for this baby are: Warrick Devlin (Strong Leader; Brave, Fierce), or Elizabeth Lorelei (Consecrated To God; Melody)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We didn't know whether we were having a boy or girl so we had two names picked out. I also had a couple of "Back ups" just in case the name didn't "fit" the baby. We might use them next time.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We have Landon Joseph picked out for the next baby. Out DD's names are Lana & Laney. We want all our kids names to start with Lan. Hoping its not another girl 'cause there isn't another Lan girl name I like. Joseph is my DH's name & the tradition on his side of the family is the son takes the dad's 1st name as his middle name.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Deklin Brigger, Sollea Rain
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Karly Ann...SOs pick of course...his best friends name is Carl and his wife's nam is leigh ann so he wanted a mixture of the two and Ann is my middle name as well so it kind of works out
    takenback

Answer by takenback at 9:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011