What TV mom do you identify with?

Most of you may say "none" but come on...make a choice. For me, it's "Malcolm in the Middle." She has all boys, she's fiery, screams at her kids with threaten eyes, out plots them...Just makes me laugh.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 4:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Frankie from The Middle

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Christine from Yes, Dear. She has a great sense of humor, is witty with style, is in a tough place financially but makes due with what she has, knows how to appreciate the good things in life even when she wants to pull her hair out, and although her hubby can be a dummy, she loves him dearly and supports him, even if she occasionally has to laugh at his expense ;)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• roseanne! LMBO! It was the first thing that came to mind..always something going on
    Anonymous

• Roseanne.

Lower class(income-wise), yell and sass my kids but love them deeply, cast of characters when it comes to family members and they do annoy at times. Dont care what anyone else says...Ill tend to my own in my own way and we'll all be better for it. Love my husband with all that I am even if we dont always agree and he'll take a part of me when he's gone from this earth and our lives.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Marge simpson
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Roseanne, sarcastic,just trying to make it, and her family has all sorts of weird dynamics.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Roseanne - the only difference is I am a single mom with 3 boys. I am middle class, sacastic
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 5:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Donna Reed - our house runs like a 1950s household, except I don't vacuum in heels.

Answer by missanc at 5:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yep, Malcom in the Middle mom, and/or Roseanne
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Definitely Roseanne.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 7:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011