Jacksonville Fla. Zoo?

has anyone been to the zoo? Is it worth the money or is it like dollywood where they make it seem great online but its a total wash? Im looking for a family outting thats not all that far from us this weekend..any info would be great thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Travel

• We were there last summer , I took my 6 year old daughter , and i was pregnant at the time , But it was fun , she loved seeing all the animals , and we went on like a safari ride , through the woods , theres a little splash zone , my daughter played in there for a little bit , to cool off , it was HOT , lol . then we stopped at a food place in there and had icecream , Theres also a place to play . we had a really good time , hope i helped (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We love the jacksonville zoo. Since we live in that area we have a membership.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 5:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I absolutely love it! You can feed the Giraffes (for just a few dollars). I went very early in the morning and it was in the fall (cooler weather). It very humid. But they had tons of animals.
    Brayds_Lady

Answer by Brayds_Lady at 2:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2011