Has anyone gone less then 6 weeks after a c-section? adult content

We're friends right? So I can be honest with you girls yeah?

I need sex lol...it's not that I'm...horny or anything (God I hate that word lol) but I feel like me and my husband are missing a very important part of our relationship....I miss that intimacy terribly...he works so much that most of the time we're like ships passing in the night and sex is part of how we were able to reconnect...I need that reconnect...I'm starting to feel sad and lonely.

You can lecture me about sex shouldnt be that important in our relationship and yadda, yadda, yadda but the fact is....it is lol

So...has anyone gone less then 6 weeks after a c-section before having sex again? specifically 2 weeks after lol and did you have any complications because of it?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well ill be totally honest we did it 4 weeks after my daughter was born and i was just fine....just didnt do anythin extreme you know what i mean wink wink so yea idk i did and im okay
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I made it about 3wks~
    and me and my dh were like bunnies! I dont care if anyone picks on me either lol..my baby came emergency section so it cut us out of alot of things..lol..my dr ok'd me for sex as long as i wasnt hurting but believe me we were very careful! Did I mention sex was AWESOME after the baby lol...good luck
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm, it's funny you ask!! I was wondering the same thing!! LOL
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I went to 4 weeks and that was longer than long enough! I just made him be super careful because I was terrified of tearing something. They say once you're done bleeding, you're fine even if it's before the recommended 6 weeks. I would just use caution for a few weeks lol
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• When's your next post-birth checkup? If your incision is healing well, the doctor will probably give you the OK. I got the OK for everything around 1 month after.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yes, 3 weeks the first time and 4 weeks the second time.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I didn't have patience either in waiting, but I did go 6 weeks and then tried but it was still too early. I didn't have any compliations however I just knew that it was to soon and stopped for the sake of healing. it';s all about your body and if it feels ok to you.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• LOL! My dh and I did it before. I made him wear a condom though because I wasn't sure about healing on the inside and I didn't want to get his stuff in me.. LOL
    KyMom24

Answer by KyMom24 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i did at 2 weeks, as soon as I was done bleeding lol ... I never had any problems
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• The reason they tell you to wait the 6 full weeks, is that they are worried about infection in the uterus. That is not something you want to deal with, with a new baby. I always waited, but one of the midwives that visited me in the hospital said I could have sex once I was done bleeding.
    Another thing... you don't have to have intercourse to be intimate. You could give or receive a back/foot rub. Cuddle, stay up late whispering sweet nothings....

Good luck and Congratulations.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011