Did you see basketball wives last night? Want your thoughts on the fertility doctor thing?

I cannot pinpoint exactly why I was repulsed from Evelyn and Chad's visit to the fertility doctor, maybe it was because they were stuck on having "athelete boys". I kept thinking how sad that these 2 people can make babies without help, and of all of the people who couldn't afford to have this done who truly deserve a child,, maybe I read it wrong, wanted some other opinions.

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 5:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• They have the money to see a fertility doc even though they are able to conceive by themselves. I see nothing wrong with them wanting twin boys. Why not get rid of the female embryo.... they must be Hitler fans.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think that they haven't thought anything through. They just met each other and they both or whores. lol I was disgusted by the whole situation and how they made light of it. What happened to making babies the old fashion way if you are able to? And for them to say the want both boys(athletes) and no girls, it seem like they was in a candy store picking out what THEY want. I really hope that they change their mind on the whole situation. I think they are to selfish and conceited to have a child.

Oh yeah, how the hell can you act a fool at dinner and you talking about having a baby? Not even cool!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I thought it was selfish too. GIVE ME A BREAK and be glad with the children you get!!!
    KyMom24

Answer by KyMom24 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2011