Would you consider it wrong if you dated an ex boyfriend of your sister? adult content

The circumstances, however, are that they dated casually years ago and she is now very much in love with someone else talking marriage with this someone else.   ..............And yes, I asked my sister the following questions, "Do you still have feelings for X person?"  Her answer..."NO WAY!"......Then my question, "Would you ever consider dating X person ever again?"  Her Answer..."NO WAY!". 

I personally don't think she should have a claim on every single person she's ever casually dated let alone looked at.  She is the type of person that when we were both single we would both look at the same guy and then she would quickly say, "I saw him first so you can't date him!"  Then the guy would approach me and I would always turn them down saying, "My sister is interested in you" and they would say, "But I'm not interested in your sister, I'm interested in you."  But for the sake of not hurting her, I would ALWAYS back down. 

I'm tired of backing down.  Can you see my point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• why dont you just ask your sister?? And explain why...Im not sure it would be any diff that me marrying my aunts ex fling...but thats a long story lol
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's WRONG (If your sister doesnt mind) but I still don't think I would.....it would kind of be gross to me...especially if they were intimate...I just wouldnt want to...but regardless of what I think..you should talk to your sister and see how she feels about it before you do anything...she may feel betrayed if you do anything without her OK
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• only if she didn't approve.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 5:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't know about wrong, but it definitely wouldn't feel right to me!

Answer by missanc at 5:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm sure your sister would be fine with it. Just ask her.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Only if she is okay with it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• just ask her but i dont think so unless she still has feelings for him but other than that it shouldnt be a problem
    sleepinglotus

Answer by sleepinglotus at 5:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't think I could. JMO.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Look, my take on this is as follows...there are way...WAY to many men in this world to date one that is either already taken or has been manhandled and tossed off by a friend or family member. AND r u thinking about doing it because you really like the guy or maybe somewhere deep down inside you want to get back at your sister for something. I don''t know...just putting it out there.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Totally wrong!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011