Could I be prego?

Ok I'm really late!!! I am never late at the most 2 days! We are going on like 12 days now! I took a test it was negative! Just wondering what else it could be if I truly am not pregnant! I am 30 so I dont think it is menopause! I am going to take a test later in the week just curious what else it could be?????

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you've had sex with a male partner you could be pregnant.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Go get a blood test and talk to your doctor!!!!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• of course i know that!!! I just wanted to know if there is something wrong is all???? I probably am pregnant!
    melk819

Comment by melk819 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Go to the doctor. None of us here can tell you. Even if we experienced the same thing, all of our bodies are different. One person couldve had and STD while the other person was just having a hormone imbalance.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• ARE you spaghetti sauce>??????  LOL. TAke a test ---you might be PREGNANT!  GOOD LUCK.

Anonymous