What if after being married for 16 years you found out your little sister and your husband slept together before you and him started dating?

My BIL did that and his wife has no idea. My husband told me that and boy I don't know how I would react if I was her!

I have no plans on telling her. Oh I also found out he slept with a cousin of hers to before they were dating!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• i think we would be getting a divorce and having serious issues at family gatherings that just wrong
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Well it is in the past, and as long as they both behaved thierselves in the meantime there wouldn't be anything I would do,, I am suprised that the sister didn't tell her when they first starting dating!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Oh dear lord, don't tell the woman. It was in the past, happened before they started dating. Don't cause this lady any unnecessary stress when it comes to family functions or relationships with her and her family. She doesn't need to know!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 5:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If it was before they started dating then why would it be a problem? Does he have feelings for the little sister still? Sounds kind of creepy.
    Anonymous

• Ummmmmmmm isnt there some sort of best friend/sister taboo issue thingy where you dont double dip or something like that? Best friend clause?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• well if she didn't know then the rule doesn't apply...right? it would if her sister had told her.

i'd honestly be sick...not sure if i'd do anything else though...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It was before they started dating.. That is no different than any other ex in my book.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Water long under the bridge. This should have been dealt with over 16 years ago, but since it wasn't shuuuuuuush!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• whatever he did before you started dating is none of your business. Other than knowing numbers for stds and I'd want to know if there were any children.

But if he was a free man, then that's pretty much it in my book.

I hope you are never going to tell of this to BIL's wife!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't know what to tell you. On one hand, it was BEFORE they started dating so maybe it's none of her business. ON THE OTHER HAND, why have they kept it from her for 16 years unless there was MORE involved!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011