Would you marry a man that you did not love but adored you and could provide well for you?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 5:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• No. It would be unfair to him if I did not return the same feelings.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Nope that would not be fair to him. He deserves to find someone that truly loves him.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• no bc then you would end up like a bff of mine that still wants to party and do her thing..she married for money but didnt know there wasnt really any he was putting on heirs lol...now shes miserable and in debt up to her eye balls!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• anything is possible..depending on our ages and stations in life. there's always a give/take in relationships.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yes
    sunshine615

Answer by sunshine615 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Umm do I like him,, and how old am I ??? What does provide "well" mean? Paying the bills,, no thanks,, house in the bahamas,, no work for me? Black amex,,,, let me know if you don't want him,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You know what...if you would have asked me this 5 years ago...I would have said "NO WAY!"....now after two marriages and my 2nd (current) asshole husband cheated on me, I would say..."bring him on baby". Think of it this way...it sounds like in the past you've gone with your heart and it didn't turn out well (hey...not bashing...that's what I did)....soooooooo, maybe this time you should lead with your head and see if that change of pace actually works out. I tell you one thing...the next man that runs across my path...if I am attracted to him or feel anything from him that seems like "love at first sight" kinda shit...I'm turning around faster then Congressman Weiner and his camera can take another shot.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• you could consider yourself a "roomie" or best friend but not lovers. If i couldnt stand the thought of him kissing me and getting intimate with me that couldnt turn out well UNLESS it is ok with him not being loved by me and he'd know it THEN i might consider it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No! I marry for love!
    CelticDuir

Answer by CelticDuir at 6:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011