Lately iv been noticing....

each time i talk about the baby, i always call it " him" " he", is it bcz my body feels its a boy or what?
i would love to have a girl but both are fine. anyone expirience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Some moms have a feeling one way or the other. With my second, I knew I was having a boy. There was never a doubt in my mind.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think its because we subconsciously hate calling the little person inside of us "it". When I talk to my sons about my pregnancy I always say her but when I think about the baby I always think him. I have three boys, I guess its just not getting my hopes up on finally having my girl lol.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• When I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd child, I always called it a boy. My husband even asked me why I always say "he" when I talk about the baby. I didnt have an answer for him, "I dont know I just do" is what I told him. At my 20 week check up they did an ultrasound and we found out that we were having boy. I think part of it is subconscious and the other part is that we women dont like to call the baby an "it". Saying boy or girl makes it feel more real for us.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Im pregnant with my first and I knew from day 1 I was expecting a girl.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i am calling this one a she because i want a girl but idk everyone knew with my son he was a boy. i also knew but i wanted him to be a girl too :(
    tayrebe2809

Answer by tayrebe2809 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I agree with "sugamomma3". Throughout my 3rd pregnancy, I called my babies "Him and her" and I ended up having identical boys.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011