all ways so tired

ok so im 29 wks and i can never sleep at night no matter how hard i try. then i wake up at 7 in the morning, no matter when i got to bed, around 12 i get so tired i sleep like for an hour or two. then i wake up clean or do something else and then go back to sleep and then wake up, but no matter how much sleep i get im all ways so tired any one how to help with that????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• have your Dr check your iron levels
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i did that when i was that far along. but at about 31 weeks i started sleeping at night so every thing was better
    dunaganbaby

Answer by dunaganbaby at 9:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Definately mention it to the doctor incase they want to do some blood tests. Remember that it is really hard to get comfortable and sleep while preggo so that could contribute to the exhaustion. I have a theory that all this sleep deprivation is like boot camp, getting your body ready to run on no sleep once baby gets here. You will be surprised how much you can get done on a very small amount of sleep. Still it is possible that it's a sign of a more serious condition so it's a good idea to mention it to the doc and like angelbabies14 said it could be your iron. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• As you enter your third trimester, a certain amount of fatigue is normal, but definitely bring it up to your doc. I found that I got some of the best sleep of my life during my third trimester. Listen to your body, and if you're feeling tired, and you're able to take a nap, GO DO IT!!!
    Yes, you will be amazed what you can do on so little sleep once your little one arrives. Hopefully, you'll get plenty of sleep in the meantime! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2008