would you let your husband go to parties thrown for him by other women when they dont invite you?

He says that they are just friends. But i cant help but feel like the women have other intentions. I feel like he should start acting like a married man not a bachelor. It hurts my feelings.

edwinsmom2008

Asked by edwinsmom2008 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• no. i wonder why thye don't invite you. do they not or does he not relay the message that you are? i wouldn't let him go. he doesn't need to be out with the girls when his best girl is sitting at home alone.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Hell no I wouldn't and it would be awfully rude of him to go as well if you were not invited. I agree he should start acting like a married man. If my husband did that he would come home to find his shit outside simply because things do not sound right there!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 2:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Ummmmmmmmm NO... I would have to think twice about him if actually accepted anyway.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 3:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I do not have to worry about it because my husband would never attend a party or gathering without me regardless of who it is thrown by. I find it very disrespectful if a man would even consider going to a party thrown by a female without taking his wife.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 3:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Why are other women throwing a party for your husband????
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 3:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• The answer is hell no!! If another woman does not want you there to me that sounds like they got something in mind.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 4:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Hell No i Wouldnt especially if i didnt like the chick
    mamalette212

Answer by mamalette212 at 4:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• if you're not invited then it's for good reason-absolutly no good can come out of this only and std or whoknows...
    MamaDebbie209

Answer by MamaDebbie209 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• He shouldn't even think about going if his wife isn't invited. It's disrespectful to invite someone and not invite their spouse no matter how you feel about them. If you want a person to come that bad to your party, you had better be willing to accept their s/o along with them.
    My2Midgets01

Answer by My2Midgets01 at 4:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• NO FREAKING WAY!!! If they were real "just friends," then they would know that it is totally unacceptable for you not to be invited. It shouldn't even be a question in your husband's mind, and the situation should have never been brought up in the first place. If my husband went, he'd be kicked to the curb!
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 4:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2008