Do you ever consider getting rid of you dog?

My dog is driving me insane!
I love him but I can't stand him!
He keeps peeing ever where!
I just brought him in from outside and the first thing he does is pee on the floor!
It is a behavioral thing not a UTI,
I just mopped and then I brought him in and he peed on the mop!
Seriously,
I can't stand it! Its so gross!
He was potty trained and no he isn't!
I am trying but it is like he is stubborn!!
He is not neutered, Df doesn't want to.
But I am going insane.
I haven't been giving him attention since he has been peeing all over the place so I don't know if he is depressed.

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 6:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pets

• i did back in February. we talked about it as a family, we agreed about it as a family, i found the new owner..now i get blamed for 'letting that man take our dog' anytime dh/ds misses her.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• How long do they live again??? jk..mostly
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Is this by any chance a Yorkshire terrier?

Answer by older at 6:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have the same problem with my dog he is 2 and a toy breed. Everyone keeps telling me to get him fixed and the problem will stop.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My chihuahua would pee/poop in house because he just want to til we finally got him fixed. Now he is completely house trained. It is so much better, he would go in bathroom with pad on if he has to go at that moment, and he would pee a lot outside than ever. I highly recommended you to get him fixed because that is one of most reason why he does this and also it is best for his health too!
    breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 6:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yes, this drove me CRAZY and I got tired of cleaning after him. I never thought about get rid of him. He is my responsible and I love him so much!!
    breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 6:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He is a mix breed, between a chihuahua and a pomeranian (sp)? I want to get him fixed but Df said it is inhuman to chop off a mans balls. HIs words not mine. ANd the dog is a male dog not a man.

styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My daughter volunteers at the animal shelter and she is always telling me that men don't like to fix their male dogs, castration to them is a no no!

Answer by older at 6:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Never...it would be like giving away one of my kids...he's part of my family
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• lol Every time I come home my 1 year old German Shepard has destroyed something, It is driving me crazy. We have invested so much money into this free dog... He climbs the fence!! we put up a privacy fence, he diggs now. We just bought a freakin 400.00 dollar wired kennel. All I know is it had better work. He suffers from separation anxiety.. Good luck with your dog. By the way, He is awesome when we are home. great dog. lol
    Pat
    prayrwarrior46

Answer by prayrwarrior46 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011