4 days late , Negative test.....???

So as of today I am 4 days late, I have never been more than a day late. Hubby & I were trying for months and months to get pregnant. Decided last month to stop trying until the begining of next year.

So I was due to start my period on the 10th of June. Its still not here. I dont have any preggo symptoms, but then again I NEVER had any with either of my other 2.

I did check on mymonthlycycles.com and my ovulation date was on our anniversary and we were doing the deed 2 days before and the day of our anniversary (ovulation day).

So I dont know. I took a test on Saturday and it was negative, then again Sunday morning and it was negative.

What do you ladies think?

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 6:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• WAIT. Wait. Wait.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Id say wait another week and see if you start, if you dont....take another test
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yes mama, you nee to wait wait wait. If you're pregnant you're pregnant anyways, waiting a few more days up to a week isnt goin to change the fact lol =) baby dust to you !****
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 9:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Thanks ladies, Im waiting. Hubby is just so sure im pregnant. I told him that if m period dont show by Sunday then I will test on Sunday, that way if its positive, it would be a great Fathers Day gift.
    Married2daBest

Comment by Married2daBest (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011