Update Question....

The other day I asked about getting sick and when I went to the bathroom it was painful in my lower abdomen. Well the next day I started getting the runs. I went to the bathroom like 5 times. Then today I've been to the bathroom about 4 times already (with the runs). Yesterday I was having some light cramping and today I feel mostly cramping in my lower back off and on. I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Is this normal? Every where I've read said that it sounds normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your body is preparing itself for labor :)
    GL momma
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I had pretty much the same symptoms with our 1st, I was sick for 2days then went into labor. I have heard from my aunt (who is a midwife) that it is just your body preparing. GOOD LUCK:)
    Ellie15

Answer by Ellie15 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• This is my 2nd pregnancy and I never had any signs with my daughter that I was gonna go into labor. I never had braxton hicks or cramping or back pain or any of that. Not until I was 41 weeks pregnant and my water broke. This time is completely different.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i had something similar but it turned out that it was labor (didnt find out till i was dehidrated enough to have to go to the hospital)
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 7:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Lol I dont think I could get dehydrated even if I wanted to. I drink about a gallon of water on a daily basis and that was before I got pregnant. Now I drink more. I've always been that way. So basically its my body preparing for labor, which could happen between now and 5 weeks from now or later?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011