Ever want another child but know it's not the right time?

The thought more than crosses my mind a lot of the time, but I am about to continue my college, so it's not really the best time! lol.... It sort of makes me sad. Then, I just go babysit for a friend to get my "baby fix" LOL. My nephew will be here in a few months, so maybe that will keep my baby fix going. lol. Anyone else ever want one but it's not the right time?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 7:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• like, right now!
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 12:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• All the time. Our son (only child) is almost 5. It just never seems like the right time. We are moving in the spring and I want a spring baby, so we can't now. My husband will be gone for a year so that puts it off for another year. Before now I just haven't been ready really, we got past the diaper stageover 2 years ago and I just haven't wanted to go back!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• YES!!! I too will be starting school in Aug. but I then think ell i could always take a semester off...not that big of a deal...haha...my SO wants to wait until my youngest is out of diapers he is 1 so maybe in a yr. or so we can start trying!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would love to have another one but I know it's not the right time....my youngest is only 5 months, so my body is just not ready to be pregnant again!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's just so hard to overrun that baby fever sometimes!
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Me too!
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011