Oh man :(

i took a test, it showed up negative im 2 days passed my due date for my period i do have sore breast, gums bleeding, and fatigue. I decided to take apart the " dollar tree" test and find the stick paper, and it has a tiny tiny bit of pink die at the tip befor it starts running on to show the positive. could this be because it was about to say positive but now just not enough hCG?

Yes im gena test in another week

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmmm....I've never heard about taking it apart before. I know when I used the Dollar tree ones my line showed up lighter than with other ones, so you may just have to rely on that other one you are going to take next week. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• how long did you wait befor testing?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It was like a day after I was supposed to get my period.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• well i had the same problem four weeks ago. you are probably like me. my body was more sensitive than the test and the small amount of HCG bothered me and the test "bled" a little like what you were talking about but the hcg causes a chemical reaction and i dont think that if there were no hcg there any pink would show up. go and get a better test i would say it took me seven tests before i got a real positive result and i got an ultrasound yesterday so its confirmed i am 8 weeks preggars! :D GOOD LUCK DOLL :)
    tayrebe2809

Answer by tayrebe2809 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• According to the packages, the test results are not reliable after a certain amount of time has passed *usually like a half hour*. I'd wait a week and take the second one.
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Are you sure you got enough urine on the test? and did you do it in this morning
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 9:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Doesn't sound too promising....it is probably negative. I'd wait a week.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• After 30 minutes or so, you can't trust the results so I wouldn't read anything into what he paper looked like. It could be there wasn't enough pee on the stick. I always peed into a cup and dipped the stick.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011