Did you ever do something...

stupid and little but to you it was such a big deal you just wanted to pat yourself on the back? For a year we have been using two remotes for our tv...one for the tv one for the satelite box...well the tv remote died and I was going crazy...so I went to google and punched in the name of our satelite remote and read the instructions on how to program it so it worked on the tv too and boom! Now one remote for both...I am so proud of myself...stupid I know but did ya ever just have a monent like this?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 8:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I amaze myself every time I cook or bake something new and it's not toxic. I'm still learning, but it's going well.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• all the time.....i just can't think of any particular ones right now! *brain fart*
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i get that way every time i ask my husband to do something and he puts it off and puts it off. so i end up doing it myself and he gets mad and says you couldn't wait could you? yes i could've waited you just didn't think i could do it myself. yaay jodi
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i seem to do something and i will clap and go yea.... yep i am so nerdy. i got this from my old job lol*
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You know I have that same problem. You inspired me to try to find out how to get mine done. Just not now lol. But I have found out things by just taking the time to look at stuff. Like for the longest I never knew my TV could set a timer to change to a channel at a certain time so that I wouldn't forget my shows.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I just put a phone in the bathroom. I never could see the point of a phone in the bathroom, but it occurred to me that when I am waiting for a call I am either afraid to go into the bathroom or get a shower. So I started carrying the cordless phone into the bathroom. I had to buy a new cordless phone recently, and the one I picked came with 3 receivers. I put one in the bedroom and one in the living room and didn't know what to do with the 3rd. It dawned on me to put it in the bathroom. A very small thing, I realize, but it is so neat not to need to have to rush out of the shower into the cold bedroom to answer the phone.

Answer by Bmat at 9:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I was proud of myself for figuring out how to use my bf's lap top. I was so used to a separate mouse thingy instead of the touchpad thing. I couldn't figure out how to highlight things for cut and pasting. Well, I finally mastered it. Yay me!!
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008