I am so glad this day is done!

Today has literally been a day from hell with my 2 year old. I tried letting him watch a lil bit of his favorite cartoon and all he wanted to do was throw toys at me or in general. So i tried taking him outside all he did was scream at me b/c I didn't take him to the park. So after a nap ( i was SOOOO glad when naptime came too) i decided we will go to the park. He didn't want to play at the park he wanted to feed the ducks, so we fed ducks. He was so hot by the time we got done i told him lets go have a popsicle at home....once again another melt down b/c now he wanted to play at the park. Get home and he has his popsicle. Then is screaming and crying b/c he wants to go back to the park....it literally has been SOMETHING all day long today. Not to mention my son is fully pottied trained and yet peed his pants 4 times and pooped once as well. Ugh! I am glad his nana called and asked if she could come get him tonight....so what do you do with your 2 year old to keep them entertained and less on the fit throwing/melt down side? I need advice? Is it me? The day? what? He seems to be having this kind of day way to often though....i am ready to just set down and cry now. *oh and we did lots of time outs and laying on the bed for the behavior that occurred too*

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• This must surely mean tomorrow is going to a fantastic day!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Welcome to my world and the two stages. Oh, did I mention I have 3 teens/tweens as well...UGH!!!!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• lord I hope tomorrow will be fantastic! I need a fantastic kind of day
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011